Update 03/06/23: This is real and on sale now! Be one of the first to get your hands on it!
Update 03/14/23: The official Kayali Pistachio Gelato release date is March 21, 2023.
The Queen Mona Kattan of Kayali Perfume said “Pistachio Gelato is my weakness!!” Could this be a teaser of a new Kayali Perfume release for 2023? Could this be the best new Kayali perfume?
Introducing Kayali Yum Pistachio Gelato 33 Intense Eau De Parfum.
In July of 2022, Mona from Huda Beauty uploaded a Youtube short titled “Pistachio Gelato is my weakness!!”.
Could this be a hint of what is to come soon for Kayali fans?
The caption on her YouTube short reads “I’m back to Dubai!! And thinking of restarting Keto! European food was just soooo good. Pistachio Gelato is my weakness!! What’s your favorite dessert my loves?”.
In the Youtube short Mona is showing a bunch of snacks and continues to flick them off the table and she said she is trying to restart Keto.
Mona Kattan is the brain behind and founder of Kayali Perfumes that was launched in November 2018. Kayali means “my imagination” in Arabic.
Mona started her love affair with perfumes when she was 14 and now she has an amazing fragrance library.
From a $2,000 bottle of perfume, to designer fragrances, to niche perfumes, to body mists – you name it, she’s got it and her collection is still expanding. She said she buys about a hundred per month!
Blind Buying Kayali Yum Pistachio Gelato 33
I thought to myself maybe this is a fake. I’d never heard of it before.
I have and love Kayali Vanilla 28. I consider it the best Kayali perfume to date.
I also just picked up Vanilla Royale Sugared Patchouli 64 in a 100 ml bottle and I am obsessed. This is one of the Kayali perfume best sellers.
I layer them both together and the smell is intoxicating. Needless to say, I am a Kayali fan.
And I also love the Kayali Sweet Diamond Pink Pepper.
But I digress, so I saw the Kayali Yum Pistachio Gelato 33 Intense and I did some quick research and couldn’t find anything about it.
I also contacted Huda Beauty, Kayali’s Facebook page, and Mona’s Youtube channel about this perfume but have yet to receive a response.
The only thing I found was Mona’s YouTube short about a Pistachio Gelato and I thought to myself “Whoa, I wonder if Kayali is launching a new perfume!”
So I took the plunge and bought it blindly. That is what I do anyway, 80% of my perfume collection is blind bought, some successful, some were failures.
I cannot wait to get a hold of the Kayali Yum Pistachio Gelato 33 Intense and will give it a more complete review when I do (skip directly to my review of the smell!).
Kayali Yum Pistachio Gelato 33 Intense Eau De Parfum has notes of:
- Pistachio Gelato
- Sweet Rum
- Whipped Cream
- Cotton Candy
Now if that doesn’t sound like the most delicious gourmand perfume, I don’t know what is! Edible and mouth watering perfume at its finest.
Yum Pistachio Gelato 33 sounds creamy from the whipped cream, sweet and fluffy from the marshmallow, buttery and nutty from the pistachio, lactonic from the whipped cream with hints of vanilla and sugar from the cotton candy.
A sweet, milky nutty gelato goodness in a perfume when you do not want to have calories.
All I know is that it might be coming out very soon and it is in a beautiful pistachio green Kayali box and it is a green bottle with a white cap and it comes in 100ml.
Kayali Pistachio Gelato 33 was modified 33 times to reach the perfect formula.
Kay Ali has released 11 perfumes so far and Kayali Yum Pistachio Gelato 33 Intense would be her 12th release.
A picture of Kayali Yum Pistachio Gelato 33 Intense will be uploaded here as soon as I have it (update: see below)!
Below are Kayali collections and their release date.
- Citrus 08 – 2018: a fresh, sophisticated and uplifting everyday scent with notes of bergamot, grapefruit, rose, and a base of musk, amber, and patchouli that gives the fragrance a warm and sensual finish.
- Vanilla 28 – 2018: a best seller for a reason! Vanilla 28 will transform your basic perfume into the next level, from blah to bam!. A staple in most perfume lovers and collectors alike, one of the best vanilla perfumes in the market. Do not sleep on this one people.
- Elixir 11 – 2018 captivating and luxurious scent with notes of jasmine, vanilla, and patchouli. The warm and slightly sweet undertones of the fragrance are balanced by the floral and earthy notes, creating a grounded, calming and harmonious scent.
- Musk 12 – 2018: is a warm, sweet and sensual fragrance that features a blend of floral and musky notes. The musk in this perfume is a key element, which gives it a warm and sensual quality. Musk is known for its ability to enhance other fragrances and add a velvety and soft texture to scents.
- Dejavu White Flower 57 – 2020: a feminine and sophisticated white florals that can be a signature worthy scent and can be worn in all seasons and every occasion. The delicious blend of creamy florals, the juicy fruits and sweetened with vanilla makes it an intoxicating combo.
- Invite Only Amber 23 – 2021: a complex and long lasting, rich and luxurious fragrance that is perfect for those who enjoy warm and spicy scents with a touch of sweetness. It is inviting and alluring, making it perfect for evening wear or special occasions.
- Sweet Diamond Pink Pepper 25 – 2021: pink pepper as one of its main notes, which is known for its spicy, slightly floral, and sweet aroma. The fruity and floral notes such as raspberry, jasmine, and rose, as well as musky and woody notes such as amber and cedar. These combinations create a complex and sophisticated fragrance that is both sweet and spicy, with a warm and sexy undertone.
- Utopia Vanilla Coco 21 – 2021: best for the summer, vanilla coco has an inviting sweet and fresh aroma, with many noting the perfect balance between the sweetness of vanilla and the richness of coconut. It has also been praised for its longevity sillage.
- Eden Juicy Apple 01 – 2021: is described as a “deliciously addictive” scent that captures the essence of a crisp, juicy apple. It is highly complimented by men and women. If you’re a fan of fruity and floral fragrances that are playful with a touch of sophistication, Eden Juicy Apple by Kayali could be a great choice for you.
- Lovefest Burning Cherry 28 – 2022: a blogger favorite, burning cherry is a unique and seductive, sweet and spicy scent with a fruity twist. Sumptuous and exotic perfume that is perfect for those who appreciate spicy and fruity fragrances.
- Vanilla Royale Sugared Patchouli 64 – 2022: is a scent that embodies sophistication and sensuality. The sweet notes of brown sugar and vanilla blend seamlessly with the spicy notes of patchouli and oud, creating a unique and captivating scent. The base notes of amber and sandalwood add depth and complexity to the fragrance, creating a rich and luxurious aroma.
- Yum Pistachio Gelato 33 – 2023
How does it smell? I’ve got the bottle and spent a few days smelling it. See my updated review below for details!
How does the Kayali Yum Pistachio Gelato Smell? A Review.
As promised, here is an update about the Kayali Yum Pistachio Gelato 33!!
Look at this beauty! I know a lot of you are dying to know what the juice is like inside the beautiful bottle.
If this Kayali Pistachio Gelato perfume really is coming out, OMG! I am beyond excited! I read somewhere that it will be launched this April, but I don’t know if this is in fact correct.
But there was another hint recently in one of Mona’s newest Youtube videos. She did a full face glam challenge using marshmallows as a makeup sponge! Gasp! Whatttt? Is this another clue?
Mona’s disclaimer said she used expired marshmallows with this challenge but then proceeded to eat one. LOL. How creative and fun though! I had a feeling that using marshmallows to apply makeup won’t get the job done but she did it like a pro!
She already has a goddess face and the Huda Beauty makeup palettes she used, they are bomb!
Now, what you’re probably dying to hear about are my thoughts on this new Huda Beauty perfume scent.
In the opening, I get a green note that smells fresh and it has a hint of sweetness. The freshness also smells herbal to me.
I also get the pistachio note that is a little alcoholic, it is very prominent. It reminds me of pistachio extract or almond extract or maybe it is the sweet rum.
At first, I was disappointed with the opening and thought this must be fake, it made me sneeze (which the Vanilla 28 does as well).
But be patient and wait for it to dry down. Some of the Kayali perfumes in my experience do not wow you in the beginning, however, when they dry down, when they get to sit for a bit, they are absolutely magic!
The dry down for me is a sweet, dense, ooey gooey pistachio gelato. It is very sweet but not cloying. And did I say dense? The freshness that I am talking about earlier cuts through the sweetness.
I am not sure what other notes there are but what stood out to me were the pistachio gelato, marshmallow, whipped cream and cotton candy. The cotton candy makes it extra sweet.
Gelato has a lower fat content than that of a traditional ice cream and here is where the major ingredient becomes the star. Pistachio. Kayali Yum Pistachio Gelato is aptly named.
Mona and her team captured the essence of a pistachio gelato and it is absolutely delectable. Just try to keep the perfume off your wrist or else you might bite into it. It is intoxicating.
The longevity on my skin is gone after the first hour, then it becomes a skin scent. The longevity on my clothing lasted about 3-5 hours and it projected mostly for the first hour.
I am not very impressed considering how much I paid for this perfume. But then again if I let my bottle sit for a while it might get stronger and maybe it will last longer.
New Kayali Perfume Best Seller?
If this really is the newest Kayali perfume of 2023, try it out and you won’t be disappointed, especially for all the gourmand lovers out there.
It is a high-end, scrumptious-smelling, gourmand perfume that will appeal even to non-gourmand fans.
Kayali Yum Pistachio Gelato 33 is a sweet and gourmand fragrance that captures the essence of a sweet, rich, creamy and indulgent pistachio gelato. It evokes the sensation of indulging in a delicious and creamy pistachio gelato. Perfect for those who appreciate sweet and gourmand scents.
So what’s next for Mona? Are we going to get any more hints? Will she be lying in a tub full of whipped cream or a cotton candy challenge? Whatever it is, I love it. I am here for it.
I am already salivating just talking about all these sweets. Kayali Yum Pistachio Gelato 33 will be the first true gourmand in the Kayali collection, it really is a special treat.